Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Heart of Texas Healthcare Network » Features
VA Heart of Texas Healthcare Network
- Vets helping Vets
- Thomas J. Hughes, the founder of Vets Helping Vets works at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System’s Waco Campus in the Post Traumatic Stress Care Team (PCT) Outpatient Clinic and he made a big difference!
- We've Re-Designed our Website
- The new look and design for our website is the result of feedback we received from veterans and VA facilities around the country. We hope you can easily and quickly find the information you need.
- Story of Hope: One Veterans' Conquest over Cancer
- Marine Veteran Joe Garza, details his two year battle with Leukemia and how VA North Texas Health Care System staff gave him hope for survival. He hopes to inspire other cancer patients to never give up.
- VA Team Uses Technology for Final Goodbyes
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System coordinated with VA facilities in making the effort cross states truly got involved, took action, and ultimately made a lasting difference in the lives of the dying Veteran.