VA Heart of Texas Healthcare Network
- VA researcher wins 2023 Stirling Award
- Dr. Sheila Frankfurt, a psychologist and investigator with the Veterans Integrated Service Network 17 Center of Excellence is a 2023 Society for Psychological Anthropology Stirling Award winner.
- Director joins ESGR for Bosslift
- The VA Heart of Texas Healthcare Network Director partook of the first Employer Support for the Gard and Reserve (ESGR) Bosslift the 136th Airlift Wing has conducted since their C-130J Super Hercules conversion.
- Jones inducted as Guard honorary commander
- A Texas Air National Guard unit recently inducted VA Heart of Texas Healthcare Network’s director as an honorary commander during a recent ceremony on Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth, Texas.
- San Angelo VA Clinic renamed
- The San Angelo VA Clinic was renamed by Congress to honor a local military couple. Charles and JoAnne Powell’s legacy remains alive in the community they loved and served with such dedication and integrity.
- Vets helping Vets
- Thomas J. Hughes, the founder of Vets Helping Vets works at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System’s Waco Campus in the Post Traumatic Stress Care Team (PCT) Outpatient Clinic and he made a big difference!
- We've Re-Designed our Website
- The new look and design for our website is the result of feedback we received from veterans and VA facilities around the country. We hope you can easily and quickly find the information you need.
- Story of Hope: One Veterans' Conquest over Cancer
- Marine Veteran Joe Garza, details his two year battle with Leukemia and how VA North Texas Health Care System staff gave him hope for survival. He hopes to inspire other cancer patients to never give up.
- VA Team Uses Technology for Final Goodbyes
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System coordinated with VA facilities in making the effort cross states truly got involved, took action, and ultimately made a lasting difference in the lives of the dying Veteran.