VA Heart of Texas Health Care Network
Please visit our Health Care Systems for contact information:
- Amarillo VA Health Care System - Amarillo, Texas
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System - Temple, Texas
- El Paso VA Health Care System - El Paso, Texas
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System - San Antonio, Texas
- VA North Texas Health Care System - Dallas, Texas
- VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Health Care System - Harlingen, Texas
- West Texas VA Health Care System - Big Spring, Texas
VA offers a number of services that can provide you with the support that's right for you. Whether you and the Veteran you care for could use some help at home or you just need someone to listen, we're here to support you. Follow the link to learn more about the variety of services available to Family Caregivers.
If you are the Family Caregiver of a Veteran who was injured post-9/11, you may be eligible for additional services through VA, including a stipend, comprehensive training and medical coverage through VA if you are not already covered by a plan. Follow the link to learn more about the services and to see if you are currently eligible.
Have questions about VA Caregiver Support Services? Contact VA's Caregiver Support Line (1-855-260-3274) or your local Caregiver Support Coordinator for assistance.